Guest Information and Policies
Back to Rooms and Rates
- Reservations – A stay of 1 night requires payment in full at the time of booking. Longer stays require a one night deposit on booking, with the balance payable 21 days before arrival. During peak and holiday weekends there is a 2 or 3 night minimum stay requirement. One-night stays are subject to a $30 supplement. Reservations are uniquely for the guests who make the booking and are not transferrable to others without prior agreement of management.
- Cancellations – Cancellations or amendments to a booking more than 21 days before arrival are subject to a cancellation fee for each room being cancelled of either $50 or 10% of the total reservation, whichever is greater, with the balance of your deposit/payment being refunded. Refunds for cancellations or changes within 21 days of arrival are dependent on the room/s being re-let and are subject to the the same cancellation fee. Should we re-let the guestroom for a reduced rate the refund will reflect that reduction.
- Check-in/Out times – Check-in is between 3 pm and 6 pm, unless by prior arrangement. Check-out is by 11 am.
- Children – In consideration of all our guests, we are unable to accommodate infants or children under 16.
- Pets – We are not able to accept pets, nor may they be left in guest vehicles on the inn’s grounds.
- Smoking – In accordance with Massachusetts law, the inn is completely NON-SMOKING, including the balcony and decking areas. If a guest smokes in the inn we will charge them a special cleaning fee of $250. We reserve the right to ask the guest to stop smoking, and if he or she refuses they will be asked to leave the inn immediately, without refunding any outstanding un-used nights.
- Other Policies – If a guest causes damage to inn property, it is their responsibility to replace or repair the damaged item/s. Should the damage be discovered after a guest has left it is our policy to discuss the matter with the guest and agree on a reparation sum to be charged to their credit card. The Inn at Cape Cod is privately owned, and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewellery, valuables or any item belonging to a guest.
- Massachusetts lodging taxes (currently 11.7%) are not included in the room rates. Policies, rates and taxes may be subject to change without notice.
View Online Availability, Book Now