Covid 19 Pandemic and Wellness During Your Stay
We re-open April 1st, 2021, as we would in any normal year. We are hopeful that there may not be the same restrictions that the Mass. Hospitality Industry, including ourselves, successfully applied during last Summer and Fall. We have decided any way to leave the guidance detailed below live on our website, at least until there is a change.
The Mass. State Government has adopted a careful, science-backed approach throughout the phased reopening has detailed guidance for Cape Cod businesses, residents and visitors alike. We are all here to make your trip here the usual delightful experience, but to ensure that your wellness and peace of mind are our prime concern.
Here are our new, COVID-19 guidelines and information:
The guidance and best practices below are based on current state and local mandates and advisories. They may be amended by the relevant authorities, and therefore the protocols outlined here may also be subject to modification.
– All check-ins will be done remotely to ensure everyone’s safety and peace of mind. However, management will be available between 7 am and 9 pm to advise or help you, if needed, by calling the Inn’s number (508 375 0590).
– Check-in starts at 3 pm each day; you can arrive any time after that, but we would appreciate you advising us if you are likely to be later than 6 pm.
– The day prior to your arrival we will email you with the front door code plus all relevant info to find your room etc. There will be saitizing wipes by the front door for you to wipe the key pad and the door handle before you touch them. Likewise, there will be wipes by the inside of the front door for wiping the latch and door handle before you leave.
Inside the Inn and your room
– Please rest assured that everything in your room has been meticulously cleaned and sanitized before your arrival.
– Please adhere to the ‘6 feet social distance’ requirement and always wear a mask if not in your guest room.
– Each room has a fridge containing welcome sodas. Bottled water, plus wine glasses, a corkscrew, and an iron and ironing board are also in the room.
– Any leftover food in your room should be disposed of daily.
– Please wear gloves if you wish to read a book from our collection in the library as we have no means to sanitize books on an on-going basis.
Safety precautions – Masks can save your life, and the lives of others
– Guests are required to wear masks in public areas.
– Please bring enough masks, hand sanitizer, gloves and wipes for your own personal use during your stay.
– Hand sanitizer will be placed in common areas.
– We have completed a best practices training program to ensure our staff are taking all the proper steps in this new environment.
– Every staff member will always wear protective masks and gloves.
– Employees showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to report to work.
– Breakfast will be served in accordance to local and state mandates for COVID-19.
– We will be practising social distancing and all other recommended guidelines for dining.
Restaurants & Excursions – consider booking prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
– All loose brochures have been removed from common areas, but some single-use information will be left in your room, for example local restaurant recommendations, day-trip ideas and excursion brochures.
– Our website innatcapecod.com is a wonderful source of information to help you plan ahead – we also are in the development stage of our own exclusive informational app – more info to follow.
– There is a map on the library wall to help your orientation. Please do not wait to book until you arrive, as restaurants and excursions have limited capacity.
Ready to check availability?
View more specials