Tale of the whale trail
Add $349 to your 4-night stay. Additional nights at 10% off regular rate. Package unavailable holiday weekends.
Enjoy this 4 night/3 day ” voyage of discovery”, during which, amongst other things, you’ll see Whales up close (very close!) in their natural habitat,
visit Nantucket and its Whaling Museum, and be able to visit the headquarters of IFAW. There you will get an insight into the incredible work this
organisation does to preserve the whale population in New England’s coastal waters . You may even see a whale or two from the beach if your visit is
in early spring or late fall – we’ll tell you where you will be most likely to see them.
You will also have time to explore the tranquil landscape of this stunningly beautiful region, including the rugged National Seashore, wildlife refuges
and nature trails, as well as the picturesque historic villages of Cape Cod.
Stay 4 nights (ie.3 full days) or more in any room/suite between May 1st & mid-late Oct, depending on whale-watching schedules, and we’ll include:
- Two tickets for the Hyannis Whale Watcher 4-hour excursion with commentary
- Two round trip tickets on Steamship Authority’s fast ferry to Nantucket
- Two admissions to The Nantucket Whaling Museum
- Dinner for two at Mattakeese Wharf restaurant with breathtaking views of Barnstable Harbor
- Four nights accommodation in the room or suite of your choice
- A four course breakfast for two each morning, afternoon home-baking and 24/7 hot drinks
PACKAGE PRICE: $349 plus your room for 4 nights. Additional nights are discounted 10%.
Additional info to help with your planning:
The Inn is ten minutes from the Nantucket fast ferry, the Hyannis Whale Watcher & the Mattakeese Wharf restaurant, and five minutes from IFAW’s International
Headquarters. Three of Cape Cod’s best restaurants are a short walk from the Inn.
The whale watching excursion is 4 hours duration: allow half a day.
The Nantucket fast ferry takes one hour each way: allow a full day.
The National Seashore and various other sight-seeing: allow a full day
Stay 4 nights (ie.3 full days) or more in any room/suite between May 1st & mid-late Oct.
May 1st & mid-late Oct
View more specials